Casual Clutch

I'm obsessed with this yellow striped fabric and am using every little scrap I have.  I've been wanting a bag in a yellow and black combo.  For some reason, it looks very modern and clean to me.  I originally intended to make something of a handle to stick my hand through so that I wouldn't have to clutch this purse to hold it (Yes I do realize it's a "clutch" purse), but I ended up not having a single piece of fabric long enough in the yellow fabric to make the handle.  So instead, I decided to just make it a simple clutch with a gusseted bottom. 

I attempted those darn zipper tabs again but failed again.  One day I'll get it together.


Speaking of getting it together, you'd never guess it from this blog, but I can take much better photos than the ones featured in this blog.  It's hard to escape the clutter in the tiny condo and the convenience of taking quick cell phone shots as I sew, but I'll try to up my photo game.  Some of these photos are pretty embarrassing.  Sorry :P

Comments

Popular Posts