Baby Blanket



One of my favorite things to use at home is a baby blanket.  I still use it to supplement my thin sheet blanket on chilly nights (yes, we do have them on occasion, even in Hawaii).  When I found out my sister's having a baby next year, I decided to make one for that kid -- we're thinking it's a boy.  Hopefully, that kid will cherish his blanket for the rest of his life or perhaps pass it on to his kid.  Even if he doesn't, it'll be one way to have something from someone who cares about him.



I had all of these big plans of things to get done during the break between AgSchool and AgPro, but life threw a wrench in that plan.  Grandma passed away during that time and a lot of time was spent helping Mom move things for her home renovation.  So, one week before AgPro begins, I'm only now ready to bind my quilt.  I couldn't come up with any complicated quilt pattern, so I stuck with something pretty simple.  It turned out pretty well, so I hope everyone's happy with it, especially baby.

Comments

Popular Posts